Cutting Edge Pricing
Version 5.2.1 of The Cutting Edge is available now.
|Full Version (Single Computer):||$10,000|
|Each Additional Full License||$1,000|
|Integrated Weigh Scale Module:||$2,000|
|Raw Material Inventory Module:||$2,000|
|Reports Only Version||$500|
|Data Entry Only Version||$500|
|Custom Pay Statement (specify your own format and include your company logo)||$850|
|Hardwood Split Module||$1,000|
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or just phone us at 850-532-6206
. Not 100% certain our product will work for your business? We can help -- inquire about our 60-day money-back guarantee.
- Prices include Access to Free Routine Maintenance Upgrades in 1st Year.
- Prices effective January 1, 2013 are for a single seat (and single business) license, and are in US dollars.
- Prices do not include taxes.
- Inquire about payment plans.
- Contact us for our competitive upgrade pricing.
What about Upgrades?
Maintenance releases are available free of charge for 1 (one) year from date of purchase. Thereafter, our (mandatory) annual maintenance plan of $850 ensures that you have access to our most recent releases as well as access to system documentation available on our website.
Can I Purchase More Support and Training Time?
Yes. Here is the pricing structure:
- Remote, Pre-scheduled Training (within 1st 3 Months) ~ $100 per hour
- 5-Hour Block of Support ~ $500
Minimum Computer Requirements
- The Cutting Edge is compatible with Windows 10, Windows 7, and Windows 8 operating systems.
- The Cutting Edge users must have Internet connection and use Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0 or higher for receipt of product upgrades and technical support via the Internet. Users must also be able to access the Internet and telephone simultaneously.
- Minimum System Requirements: Standard Desktop/Laptop PC, dual-core @ 1GHz, 2GB RAM, minimum 100 GB hard disk space (with 1 GB free space).
- Recommended System Requirements: Standard Desktop/Laptop PC, quad-core @ 2GHz, 4GB RAM, recommended 200 GB hard disk space (with 2 GB free space). For Apple Macs, we recommend running on VMWare Fusion.